Thursday, April 18, 2019

Ta da da done

 Another one done!  I free motion quilted the hooks and loops, that sounds like generic velcro, in the large light triangles.  I just did a smaller triangle inside each of the flying geese triangles and nothing in the small light triangles and a fraction of the stitches from the previous quilt of all the same size triangles.  Thats a lot of triangles.
Our snow piles are rapidly decreasing, our sump pumps are running full force and some of those are being replaced with more powerful units.  Its spring on the prairie with the unfurling of the sump hose --Ann--





3 comments:

Ramona said...

Your quilting in the light squares on point is beautiful. I love the hearts. Another great finish!

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Beautiful! You're on a roll now; don't the finishes feel good?! This is a lovely quilt, I know that you must be proud of the result. Well done!!

Judy S. said...

I, too, love the quilting on the center blocks! What kind of machine do you have? Oh, and thanks for answering my question about the sweater. I have that pattern and the yarn for it, and now I need to find it! Your Hitofude is beautiful!! Lucky daughter.