Friday, April 26, 2019

enjoy the day

 Last week was one of those weeks that was just ordinary life, doing this and that and none of it especially blog worthy. You know tidying up after company, sweeping up dog hair which lead to scrubbing the floor.  I did finish the second shawl which is still not blocked but then I haven't remade all the beds either from company to spread out the blocking tiles, and sometimes things just need to get in order before I can work on one of my projects.  The 3rd shawl has been started I have to do something while hubby is changing channels in the evening, belated birthday socks for daughter are in progress and bday socks for son with the June birthday are just getting started. There were some beautiful sunny days so some beverages were consumed on the deck the vitamin d on my skin felt so good and I didn't overdo it and turn pink.  A meeting here and a meeting there and a few walks.... just life.  I saw a wonderful quote on social media My goal is no longer to get more done, but rather to have less to do. by Francei  Jay isn't that wonderful enjoy the day.  --Ann--

2 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

I love that quote but seriously doubt that I will ever have less to do! ;) The birthday socks are extra-special, your children are blessed by your talents.

Ramona said...

Love the yarn you are using for your DD's socks. It's such a nice tradition to give your children hand knitted socks on their birthdays.