Friday, June 9, 2017

Friday Knitting


 I'm getting so close to finishing the sleeve of the sweater.  I always wait until I'm done with the sleeves and tried it on before I remove the waste yarn just in case I have made a dreadful mistake and have to rip the sleeves.  Then I have a safe restarting point.  And guess what?  I started another pair of socks.  I started these while I was working on machine quilting the log cabin fan quilt.  I would quilt for a while then give my arms a rest from moving the quilt around and think about how to continue with the quilting. The stitch pattern is the moss stitch also called the seed stitch, its 2 rows of k1, p1 the 2 rows of p1, k1 so simple.  It really softens the color changes.  A hot weekend in the forecast, might be good to turn on the ac or stay downstairs and binge watch something while I finish the sleeve.  --Ann--

No comments: