Friday, June 2, 2017

Knitting Friday


























I finished socks while at son's home and then I put them on! We did not have the warm sunny days I was anticipating.  I was looking forward to sitting in the sun on his east facing deck but his deck does not face east,  it sits cattywhompus to the compass.  It faces northeast! On the rare and brief occasions the sun was out the north northwest wind blew across the deck and made it very uncomfortable.  I sat in  his big easy chair with the big hassock and his dog on the floor beside me reading and knitting and stitching.  Just a few more rows before the hem of the sweater.  --Ann--

1 comment:

Ramona said...

Love your socks. I'm not one to wear yellow, but your sweater is going to be so cheerful. Hopefully you are warmer now and don't need the socks anymore. :)