Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Clean Slate and New Year

Clean slate / design wall is up and in need of something.
These snowy windy and now very cold days I have spent time in my new sewing room, I'm still getting organized but I need to start something new.  But so many decisions, which pile of fabrics to use?  what pattern to sew?  There was a book laying on the shelf with some fabrics in the pages this little scrap quilt will be easy and fun...........then I start going through some bags of scraps for the 4 patches and I come across a couple other projects.............and I'm kinda like the little mouse that has a cookie and one thing leads to another so this is what I am working on...........the snowball blocks were done all I had to do was to finish the double 4 patches.
 Border or no border? it might be just the right size for my patio table that sits in front of the big window in the office / library / study because it has 2 walls of shelves.  More decisions to make.
Happy New Year  --Ann--


1 comment:

Deb said...

I'm envious of your sewing room! Border or no it will look great either way. Happy New Year!