Wednesday, January 30, 2019

tadada done

against a polar vortex is what I named this quilt as the temps are dropping here.  I think all the schools in eastern South Dakota are closed; there are constant PSAs to call before going anywhere to be sure wherever you want to go is open.  I went to the grocery store yesterday I have everything I need.  I'm staying home and curling up with this quilt and pretend I'm a cat.  Even the post office is taking the day off.  What do you do on a snow day?  Quilt, knit, read, drink coffee, tea?  --Ann--


2 comments:

Ramona said...

You finished that beauty just in time! I can't even imagine how cold things are there. I'm complaining about it being in the 20's! Stay warm and be safe. Happy relaxing and creating!

Rose said...

I need to get up off my sorry behind and start my next project...I have a collection of flannel shirts/cotton shirts from Good Will...I plan to make a snuggle quilt for my living room.

It is cold here and all schools closed...tomorrow too. Granddaughter is here...