Monday, January 21, 2019

Still scrap happy

 The first round of the border segments are sewn and oops I turned a couple triangles the wrong way.  Those thing happen.
 Change things around and have all dark segments next to the center blocks and light on the outside on the left or the other way on the right with light and dark on the outside.
 I need to go around the corner to really see how it will look.  After a couple cups of coffee and much deliberation in my head..........
 I like the dark triangles on the outside  they say the quilt ends here. Now to sew all those segments together and maybe move a couple parts for a little more contrast.
Lovin' my stash and scraps --Ann--

1 comment:

Ramona said...

This is a great scrappy quilt. I really like the dark along the edges, too. Have fun!